So you're on the registration page for the 72 Film Fest 2013, the Eighth year.
That might mean one of four things:
- 1. You are a returning team with your eyes set on the "Best of the Fest".
- 2. You've come to this thing for a few years, and you think you got what it takes.
- 3. You are just looking for an awesome way to spend a couple weekends making movies and watching 'em on the big screen.
- 4. You've found us on the internet and you want a fun challenge.
Any which way- 72 Film Fest welcomes you and the talented folks you are gathering to be a part of your filmmaking team.
There are going to be a few changes this year in the Festival Format as well as the process for Final Submissions. We will explain all of these in the coming months.
WHAT DO WE HAVE IN STORE FOR 2013?
The theme is not going to be revealed for quite a while, but we will be releasing clues throughout the coming months.
Since you're considering registering your team, here's a few clues to the criteria right now:
- It's new.
- It's big.
- It's gonna be a whole lotta fun.
- It's not a script.
WHAT DOES YOUR REGISTRATION GET YOU?
- 1. Your movie will screen at the historic Weinberg Center in front of a packed audience.
- 2. You'll receive 2 Free Two Day Tickets ($34 value)
Register within first 72 Hours of Registration being open (April 11th-14th ), you will receive TWO more Two Day Tickets. ($34 Value).
- 3.5 Register within the second 72 Hours of Registration being open (April 15th-18th), you will receive ONE more Two Day Ticket
- 4. Your Team Name, Bio, Picture and Website link will be included on our 2012 Team Pages. Great Exposure!
- 5. You'll be competing for cash prizes and awards.
Newb: New to 72 Film Fest.
Comeback: Participated before, but haven't won. Yet.
Prime Rib: Team has won any 72 Award.
All Returning Teams save $5.
Pro: If any member of your team has been paid professionally for film or video work including workshop or classroom instruction.
Student: A mostly student team with at least a student DIRECTOR, student CINEMATOGRAPHER and one student ACTOR. Valid Student IDs must be presented at Launch Party. High School, College or Vocational School.
Amateur: Everyone else.
TEAMS will be selecting criteria in the order they register. There WILL be a criteria-related PERK to this. Register Early to Save $10 Off 72 FILM FEST registration. Use COUPONCODE "earlybird" on the checkout page. BE SURE TO CLICK UPDATE after entering code.
Early Bird ($10 less) ENDS: 6.6.13
Normal Registration Period ENDS: 9.5.13
Late Registration Period ($15 extra): After 9.5.13
Remember: The more teams that register early, the bigger show we can produce and potentially the bigger the prizes.
Want more info? Read our FAQ
Upload your Team Image: